Each year, more than 18,000 people find the resources they need at Central Vermont Community Action Council -
- 6,000 people access emergency food.
- Over 2,000 households receive home heating fuel.
- More than 600 families get help to find and keep safe, secure housing.
- 500 children access early education and developmental services through Head Start and Early Head Start.
- 350 homes are weatherized - making them warmer and more energy efficient.
- 1,500 children are feed nutritious meals while in child care.
- 200 people secure reliable transportation to secure and maintain employment.
- 45 businesses start or grow and provide 30 jobs for their owners and others.
- 100 people gain financial literacy skills and save money to purchase an asset.
There are no upcoming events currently scheduled.View Full Calendar