Ways to Make a Gift
Cash donations are always welcome and can make a big difference in the life of an individual or family in need of your compassionate support.
- $35 provides food to help a family avoid hunger.
- $50 purchases early literacy materials so a teen mom can give her child a head start.
- $100 pays an overdue utility bill and keeps the electricity on.
- $500 covers an emergency fuel delivery to keep a home warm and safe.
- $750 repairs a car so someone can get to work.
- $1,000 and more provides a foothold on the ladder toe conomic self-sufficiency with intensive help to avoid homelessness, access resources, and build critical financial or job skills.
To make a donation by mail, please make your check payable to CVCAC and send to:
We can also accept materials and food items - please call 1-800-639-1053 or (802) 479-1053.
We put your donations to work helping central Vermont families find employment, secure housing, and access emergency food and fuel. All donations are tax-deductible. A letter acknowledging your donation will be sent to your address for your records.
Planned Giving - Leave a Legacy